We'll have lunch at 11:00 at the picnic shelter. CFF will be providing GRILLED HOT DOGS!!! so please bring a side or dessert to share! (and a comfortable chair to sit)
- Check in for the contest will be at 11:00 am with the contest official (EARLY THIS YEAR DUE TO POSSIBLE INCLEMENT WEATHER)
- You can sign up with a partner (a witness) or the official will assign you one
- This is a ONE FLY contest. You can tie on one fly, and one fly only. The fly you choose is the only fly you can use for the duration of the contest. You may re-tie the fly, but if the fly snags or breaks off, you're done. NO REPLACEMENT FLIES.
- The contestant that catches the highest number of bluegill wins. (pure-bread Bluegill only).
- This is a quantity, not quality contest.
- CONTEST TIME LIMITS WILL BE DETERMINED DAY OF CONTEST
- If the Weather cooperates - The Contest begins at 12:00 with the sound of a horn.
- The horn will sound at 1:50 pm noting 10 minutes left in the contest.
- The final horn will sound at 2:00 pm ending the contest.
- The contestant's counts will be collaborated with the witness and the contest official,
- ANY DEAD FISH WILL DEDUCT 10 FROM THE CONTESTANT'S COUNT
- Boats, canoes, float tubes are all allowed. Shore stalking/wading only
- The winner has their name engraved on the Traveling Plaque to live on in glory!!!